“Inspire Customers To Change With Change Stories/Questions.”
At the end of this program, you will:
- Know how to challenge the status quo with C-Level Executives using Change Stories & Questions.
- Discover why you will fail to sell change with traditional Success Stories.
- Learn how to create Change Stories from your existing success stories, customer interviews or personal experience so that you can inspire customers to change.
Fast & Practical
- With just 60-minutes of instruction and 60-minutes of exercises, your team can be ready at your next QBR to share their Change Stories so that your team is razor sharp on why customers are changing today.
- Real examples of Change Stories from major technology companies and examples of where stories & questions fail.
Everything You Need
- Change Story Template & Guide
- Questions Template & Guide
- Real examples of Customer Change Stories delivered in an entertaining video format.
- After the individual online program, we would recommend having your team share their Change Stories/Questions in groups of four to six (virtually or in person) so that they can receive constructive feedback.
- For $149 per person, your salespeople will produce one Change Story along with Questions & email them to their manager.
- With a small investment of $149 and 2-hours of individual study, your sales team could be sharing Change Stories at your next QBR so that your tribal knowledge becomes common knowledge.
- Click here to access the online training program.
Our Insight Selling clients include such companies as SAP, Hitachi, Epicor Software, Eaton Corp and Transunion Corp (click).
Maryna Kazlova, Senior Training and Development – SAP
“Michael Harris has designed and is successfully delivering an Insight Selling course for all SAP Sales professionals. These virtual instructor-led sessions are very popular with our audience and get fantastic feedback – for the effectiveness of the taught techniques, innovative content and for the highly interactive delivery style. Personally, I am honored to work with such a professional trainer and designer as Michael”
Gord Smith, VP Market Development – Hitachi Solutions America Ltd (click for video)
“Our pipeline increased by 3-times in under 18-months largely due to the improved conversations since we started the Insight Selling program.”
Tony Alderdice, Director of Sales – Epicor Software Corp (click for video)
“After the Insight Selling Sales Training, Sales increased by 120% in the 2H 2013, and the salespeople who have continued to use Insight Scenarios have outperformed those who don’t by 50%. Fortunately the others are now coming on board after a number of high profile strategic accounts have been won with insight based stories.”
Frederic Page, Sales Enablement – SAP
“Insight selling has become a must read to all our new sales people and we will be delivering the workshop to 300 people this year. Highly recommended.”
Doug Barnes, Senior Strategic Account Manager – Epicor Software Corporation
“I have been selling software and managing sales teams for over 30 years and have been through numerous sales training sessions. Most were worthwhile and you always seemed to get something out of them. Recently we engaged Michael and wow, the best sales training session I have ever attended! It was the most realistic approach to engaging your customers or prospects that I have seen. Michael is truly a professional and a very down to earth person. No ego, just common sense approaches. I would highly recommend Michael for any company that wants to improve their engagement with their clients.”